07:45 PM (GMT + 7) EUR/USD TF 30 mnt EMA 5, 20 and 66 already comfirm bearish , RSI below 50 ( bearish), Parabolic SAR give me same sight, 2 previous candle also comfirm that pull back already done and now ready to continue push lower. Resistant seems like formed at 1.3926 - 1.3938 area first and I've seen strong resistant at 1.3972 area.
TF 15 mnt TF 15 shows the same things. So I'd prefer pick short this time. First support are today's low and if it's break,and steady, I think Eur/USD will goes to 1.3775. I will take short after TF 5 give me sign, and my opinion TF 5 will go up first. So I will wait if price could not break 1.3938 surely i will take one short
UPDATE : 08.13 PM (GMT+7)
Already sell at 1.3909, SL at 1.3944 and my target at 1.3839
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
EUR/USD Strategies on July 08, 2009
Labels: My Daily Trading on EURO/USD
Friday, July 03, 2009
EUR/USD Strategies on July 03, 2009
03:05 PM (GMT +7)
TF 30 mntEMA 5 already break upward EMA 20 and price action already touch EMA 66. These indicated trend will changed to bullish soon. RSI steady above 50,but resistant already formed as price action failed to hold bullish momentum, and there is reverse patern candle ( two previous candle).I have option to buy EUR/USD today, but I will wait more signal from smaller TF.
TF 15 mnt This showed a similar pattern with TF 30, but more from TF 30, candle patern shows it will goes up soon. So I will check TF 5 mnt and let see what I can do for EUR/USD
Updatae : 03:25 PM
TF 5 mnt It's shows me price action try to push 1.3978 but failed indicated by bullish candle that has now forming as a sign that price will goes up. So I decided to buy EUR/USD, I've got at 1.3999, my SL at 1.3769 an my target at 1.4049
* correction: my SL : 13969, sorry wrong type
Labels: My Daily Trading on EURO/USD
EUR / USD 03 July 2009
Failure to survive in the 1.4176 area and trendline support that has been in the skip, will trigger a currency is weakening. Seems to be bias to bearish in the near future will be to test the 1.3850, but also the medium-term trend we can not predict its movements. This is caused by movement eur / usd is still in the area 1.4176 - 1.3750. resistant 1.4050 possibilities in the area.
GBP / USD 03 July 2009
This visible support would bearish in the near future. but for the middle period is still not clear or is still difficult to predict. bearish bias nearest will test level to 1.6420. if the trigger break should bullish momentum.