Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EUR/USD Strategies on July 14, 2009

02:03 PM (GMT +7)


I've already buy EUR/USD at 1.3978. My decision based on this things: ( I will update it after I set my SL and target, need a fiew miunuetes)


Update :

EUR/USD - Time Frame 3o minutes
From this I see bullish still strong, even it's not break resistant at 1.4017 yet but from TF 15 minutes chart there is indication it will soon, I hope I'm right. EMA movement based on 'alligator's principle' shows it is bullish,RSI stay hold around 50, nearest resistant has been formed by Parabolic SAR on 1.4015/17 once it break I believe price will try to push 1.4050 and there is possibility a little retrace down on that level, so 1.4050 was my control point if EUR/USD break it resistant.

EUR/USD - Time Frame 5 minutes

From this time frame, I can see retrace already complete once price touch EMA 365, but lower EMA could not break it, these, based on 'cornflower' patern was the best moment to make re position. Candle make it clearly when previous candle formed hammer. So as I mention above, I've already make entry, Buy at 1.3978, SL at 1.3948 and target 1.4038. I will keep on eye especialy there were some news from UK and Euro latter,I hate fundamentals but I need to know it ...may be I'll change my mind latter but now, technical is my option.


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com