Thursday, July 16, 2009

EUR/USD Strategies on July 16, 2009

12:19 PM (GMT+7)


My last OP not hit it target, not yet, but I'm sure it will soon, so I will keep it running as my first plan. Meanwhile, my pending order that I've been set yesterday already canceled. I will keep on eyes follow market move and decided what I have to do latter. Now I just stay at the plan.


UPDATE: 02.02 PM (GMT+7)

My last position already clear, target hit. Now I'm looking for todays chance, and here is it:

EUR/USD - Time Frame 30 minutes
Indication weak bullish but it stay hold aslong as EMA 5 (blue) and EMA 20 (green ) could not through EMA 66 (red), and price action already crossdown EMA 66, this could be a warning, would price go down or bouncing back and bullish trend will continue. I will wait smaller time frames give sign, sell or buy I will decided it from TF 15 and 5 minutes act.






UPDATE: 02.22 PM (GMT+7)
I already entry buy EUR/USD at 1.4081, with open target, here is it my reason:

EUR/USD - Time Frame 15 minutes:
RSI hold above 50 ( so do TF 30),bullish already come back. It can be seen from candle's pattern and also Parabolic SAR wich is already formed first/nearest suport at 1.4055-1.4044. From these, and also EMA's pattern in TF 30 I already buy at 1.4081, my SL at 1.4044, and I let it with open target, I will decide my target later on US market.





UPDATE - 07:37 PM (GMT+7)


I've seen there is potencialy deep reverse on EUR/USD based on shooting star candle on TF 5 minutes, I closed my position at 1.4146 (+65 pips) and try to catch another pips if I'm sure it give me nice sign.


UPDATE - 08:08 PM (GMT+7)

Now I already take one short, I've got at 1.4130, I will write my reason but later, I have very close to watch it....

Here we go, my base reason why I take short:

EUR/USD - Time Frame 15 minutes
Candle pattern shows bullish getting weak, RSI also give a sign downward to EMA 50, EMA movement getting curved down, in my opinion it will try to push 1.4105, I already take short at 1.4130, my SL at 1.4168 and my target at 1.4115





UPDATE 09:02 PM (GMT+7)

Target hit all clear. I think time for stop, for EUR/USD, today pretty good, I don't want greed will ruin everything I got. Now I just wanna chat, surfing, etc, doing something 'light' and fun. I will catch EUR/USD next day.


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com