Thursday, July 23, 2009

EUR/USD Strategies on July 23, 2009

12:24 PM (GMT+7)


Enough for the rest. Time for fight again. Forex often make me feel tired and depressed and that was the time I have to stop for a while, but it is the way I have choosed andI will stay here because I love it. And here we go, I turn my computer and ready to make entry ( and i already did it).

EUR/USD - Time Frame 30 minutes


As you see EMA 5(blue), 20 (green) and 66 (red) already steady make bullish pattern, small barrier already formed by Parabolic SAR in 1.4224 -14218, and RSI steady above 50. Support already seen at 1.4194, next would be 1.4155 (previous day's low) Meanwhile upper side, I concern about 1.4258 ( previous day's hi) where at that point possibility price will more volatile. Nearest strong resistant seen at 1.4280 and if break I believe will trigger price move to 1.4310 and strong resistant that might hold bullish movement see at 1.4338. I already have one short ( sell) on EUR/USD and I've got at 1.4244, I set my Stop Lost at 1.4194 and my target at 1.4304. There is a fiew fundamental news on London session, I will ceck it and may be I will a change. Now I have to go, there is something I have do on the ground, I mean, outside world :lol:

I hope I could get back at london session, but now I trust my open to my Stop Lost and my Target Profit. Time's up... out of here


Update 21:34 PM (GMT +7)

It's so hard to follow EUR/USD movement recent days. I got my SL hit again, loss 50 pips. Ok, I have to start counting and getting start to trade with tight margin next days.I'm done, time to sleep. This is bad week. I need to rest for fiew days. I'll come back on monday


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com