Friday, July 31, 2009

EUR/USD Strategies on July 31, 2009

09:00 PM (GMT+7)


It's still on the track even EUR/USD in early day moving up but still in my range views. It's make a top at 1.4155, and as I said yesterday on my previous day post that I might will make averaging on EUR/USD if price move to 1.4130 area. I already add new entry, sell at 1.4147. I put SL at 1.4170 on both my short position ( my original position and my latest entry) while my target I leave it open. I will tell you why I leave it with open target latter, now I'm to bussy take care my other pair, becaouse my main pair not EUR/USD actualy, as long as I can't find EUR/USD rythm I'm still play in GBP/JPY as my main pair


UPDATE:

Wow! I finished post and after I look back at my chart, my EUR/USD already hit Stop Loss. That's realy make me upset. OK, I'm done now for EUR/USD, this month I've got nothing but red pips from EUR/USD. But I won't give up, monday it will be a new day and begining new month. I decided keep using TF 4H as my basic....


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com