Friday, July 24, 2009

OU Forex Trader Re-Opens

OU Forex Trader went live again today at noon! Only 200 new traders will be allowed this time. Time is short, so I'll get right to the point...In case you haven't heard...Yes, the doors of what some traders are already calling the "perfect" trading service have opened again... but just for a short time.

Only 200 new traders will be allowed in, and then the doors will be "slammed shut" again.(And currently 120,000 traders are on the waiting list). Here's where to go at 12 noon Eastern time today:

OU Forex Trader

OU Forex Trader is led by "Forex Joe" Atkins, and his (proven) track record so far is absolutely startling.In fact, Forex Joe produced...

* 858 pips in March 2009, the kickoff month for the service (every trade made nice gains).
* A 7 for 7 no-loss streak in June 2009, for another 718 pips.

If you recall, Forex Joe used his sports betting background to'crack the code' of the Forex market, exploiting a certain flaw for frequent gains...And It's Obviously Working!Trading results like the ones mentioned above have already caused a flood of happy subscriber testimonials like these:

************************************************************

"I'm proud to say in my practice account I've done 214 trades with 1,900 positive pips! I keep pushing the button.

Thanks for all your coaching and sharing your vast knowledge with us. Your team is doing a great job and meeting all challenges in a timely manner."

Richard B.

************************************************************

"I have been more than happy with the service that Forex Joe provides from the basic education, principles, the physiology of trading, and money management.

Beyond this service, the membership site is constantly being improved and the forum and the membership site has a wealth of training material at your finger tips which you can review to refresh the lesson on the webinars.

My trading is improving everyday as I absorb the training from the webinars. The interaction during the question time and the exchange of information is second to none I have experienced before."

Lionel Watson

************************************************************

And this one just in:

"I've just joined 1 week ago and I am blown away by all this!

I have been trading FX for about 6 months now and I am finding this so very helpful that I am up 85 pips on the GBP/USD so far this week and am as we speak in the trade that is in the PManager and looking good so far.

With proper money management and a clear outlook, I am excited for what the future holds for the few people that continue to learn new strategies.

Thanks Joe - this is great."

Andrew Finlayson

Broken Hill
Australia

************************************************************

Joe I had to send you a note to simply say I have the utmost respect for your mastery of the Forex markets. I have been trading your Alerts and in July all your Potential trades and I am totally blown away by your pinpoint accuracy.

I would love to see how you figured all this out. WOW Keep up the great work. I am digging in to learn all this.

God Bless
Bill Tainter

************************************************************

And the best part is...

OU Forex Trader Is A "Done For You", Real-Time Service! All trades can be sent directly to your computer desktop or even as a SMS text message on your mobile phone or other device. Almost all you have to do is "push the button" (as Forex Joe says often) and make your trades. So I'd advise you to get ready for your chance to be part of something truly special... And have your Internet browser parked right here at noon Eastern today:

OU Forex Trader

Forex Joe's proven track record is almost uncanny. But I guess it should not be surprising, since Forex Joe seems to have 'cracked the code' to the Forex market. Skeptical? I was too, until I witnessed his trading results myself. Remember, when the doors of OU Forex Trader open at noon today, only 200 traders will be allowed in. And this email just went out to over 120,000 other traders. Don't miss this unique chance to get on the "Gravy Train" known as the Forex! Here's where to be at 12 noon Eastern:

OU Forex Trader

Bret Fogle
President
OU Forex Trader


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com