Friday, August 21, 2009

ETF Trend Trading With Big A

The Thursday night recorded webinar is now up. I have a huge $1,997 bonus for only the next 21 people. It was 65, but now it's only 21, so please ignore that 65 number on the webinar. On the webinar I teach:

ETF Trend Trading With Big A

- The little known position sizing trick that can double your returns regardless of what market or system you trade.

- Proof that one of my students is now trading over 8 million dollars.

- Two simple tricks that instantly remove 95% of your emotions in trading. As all traders know the emotions of fear and greed are the number one killers of traders.

- How some hedge funds hunt stops and a simple trick to avoid this from happening to you most of the time. Yes hedge funds, brokers and other individuals (not the "market") really do hunt stops.

- Why money managers only risk 1-2% per trade and still make great returns.

- Why trading is not a "zero sum game" and what this really means for the average trader.

- How to make strong profits using the daily charts and trading only 10 minutes per night.

- How Jim Rogers, Warren Buffett, and others became great traders and investors.

- What the "gurus" selling hype trading courses are hiding from you and an easy way to spot counterfeit "trading teacher" from a mile away.

- One of my exit strategies.

- How to not be vague with your entries and stops like when others who say, "Buy a few cents, ticks, or pips above ___."

- A little known, no cost, scanner tool that can help you right now.

- A complementary excel sheet that does ALL the math for you so you can easily see the optimal position size and risk vs. reward ratio on all trades.

- 7 highest dividend paying ETFs.

- Much more.

I promise it won't be a waste of your time. I share a little of my story, but most of the hour is spent on the subjects above. I will stop selling my ETF mentorship program on August 23rd for a good portion of the rest of the year. That is not marketing hype. I like to support all the new students plus I need to see if any slippage is caused by all the new accounts. I don't think their will be, but I need to double check. I fully expect the $1,997 bonus to be gone before Sunday. As you know I like to share good content with my subscribers and this is the first time I have done so in the webinar format. It is a large file so it might take a little while to load. Here is the link, it's the top video:

ETF Trend Trading With Big A

To slow and Steady growth,
Big A


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com