Thursday, August 06, 2009

Market Stuck Await For Big News

06: 50 AM (GMT+7)
All pair moving on tight range awaiting for UK MPC statement and UK Official Bank Rate,and EURO minimum Bid Rate, and also tomorow The FED will shake the market with Non-Farm Employment Change,Unemployment Rate and Average Hourly Earnings wich will be the main concern all trader in the world. All moved slowly and boring. Eventhough EUR already break this week high at 1.4444 and make a new top last night at 1.4448, I don't want to take a risk stuck on the market.

My concern in Time Frame 4H does not give me the clear direction, that's also shown on time frame 1 H. I hate fundamental and this week full of big fundamentals,I just stay away on EUR/USD since it make sideaway for last fiew days.

TF 4H:






TF 1 H :






UPDATE - 06:09 PM (GMT+7)



As I said before, I see bullish but already loosing power and getting weak, and In my opinion EUR/USD need a downward for gain and collect more power to jump. Price action in Time frame 4H already touch parabolic SAR and EMA 20, and EMA 5 alredy curved down, this should indicated bearish will happen soon. On TF 1 H, price alreadi break EMA 20 and Parabolic SAR already formed above the candle, which mean it's bigger chance for price action push lower to EMA 250 at 1.4258, and if steady will contiue to 1.4212.


I already take one sell at 1.4389, I put SL at 1.4448 and my first target is 1.4265, and if this going to be as my view, my second target would be 1.4100



UPDATE: Friday, 07 August 2009 ( 08:27)

EUR/USD near on my target, but seems like NFP would make it higher. I'll try to keep on my plan, but for safety procedure I'm now adjusting my Stop Loss at 1.4379


blogspottemplate.com by Isnaini.Com